Are you looking to be a bigger part of something?
If yes, Journey may be a great fit for you. If you love the corporate environment, we applaud you and encourage you to be your best in that environment, but this means Journey is not the right fit for you.
Who is Journey Employer Solutions?
Journey is a leading payroll provider in Colorado, and #1 in Larimer, Boulder, and Weld counties (BizWest Book of List 2016 and 2017). Journey has been in the TOP 100 fastest growing companies according to BizWest in Northern Colorado in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017.
Journey has received these awards by providing the combination of strong technology, leading customer service, and a team environment second to none. Our target market consists of employers between 1-1,000 employees that are looking for a better solution for their payroll needs. Journey is also much more than just payroll, simply because in today’s world, “payroll” means so many more things than it did 10, or even 5 years ago. We pride ourselves on staying on the front lines of technology offerings while always keeping our service on point.
What is Journey looking for in this role?
We are looking for someone that is eager to make an important impact within a growing company using their sales and marketing skills.
What will you do in this role?
- Be proactive in getting in front and staying in front of strong prospects and referral partners. Your role is to find the businesses that need our offerings for a variety of different reasons and educate them on how we can help their business, them, and every person inside that company.
- Work with the new clients you bring on to ensure their onboarding is smooth.
- Be a face in your community that is known and respected professionally for delivering on your promises.
- Lead by example in a fast moving company by showing poise, maturity, and positivity.
- Report directly to ownership.
How does Journey provide opportunities to move up?
Moving “up” doesn’t necessarily mean a change of title, though it could. Journey local ownership would want to know your goals and what you’d like to achieve. Whether you are someone that is looking for a different title, more compensation, more decision making, or anything else to make yourself grow, Journey looks for someone that dominates at their role, and also makes an impact outside of their daily must do’s. This may be taking on projects that help Journey move forward in a variety of different ways. One sure fire way to be a strong member of Journey is to be a positive influence on team culture. Show your team regularly you are a leader for Journey and respect (be shoulder to shoulder with your team, no matter of title), be transparent with everyone (no gossip), lead with positively (nobody wants to be around negative… it’s just no fun!) and get results (talking about things is great, achieving them is better).
What are the required skills needed for this position?
- Sales experience from the Payroll, HR, or technology industries
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Team player that surpasses personal goals, while cheers others on as well
- A- quality is not what Journey stands for and we want members to only want to bring their A level attitude and results
- Quick learner on technology offerings
- Understands and see the benefit of using a strong CRM system
- Understands skills must be combined with a strong work ethic
- Has the mind set to go, go, go…
- Has the confidence and team spirit to not let their personal ego take over the team
- Must be awesome!
What is the compensation package and benefits offered for this role?
- 100% paid health insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- You +1 receive paid vacations as a thank you for your loyalty and hard work on your 1st, 2nd, 5th, 7th, 10th and every 2-3 year anniversary after that.
- Masseuse is brought in monthly for massages
- Rotating 4-5 day work week
- Snacks are always provided
- Salary + Commission
*** Depends on Experience - Please provide compensation history and requirements to be considered for this position.)