Are you looking to be a bigger part of something?
If your answer is yes, Journey may be a great fit for you. If you love the corporate environment, we applaud you and encourage you to be your best in that environment, but this means Journey is not the right fit for you.
Who is Journey Employer Solutions?
Journey is a leading payroll provider in Colorado, and #1 in Larimer, Boulder, and Weld counties (BizWest Book of List 2016 and 2017). Journey has been in the TOP 100 fastest growing companies according to BizWest in Northern Colorado in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017.
Journey has received these awards by providing the combination of strong technology, leading customer service, and a team environment second to none. Our target market consists of employers between 1-1,000 employees that are looking for a better solution for their payroll needs. Journey is also much more than just payroll, simply because in today’s world, “payroll” means so many more things than it did 10, or even 5 years ago. We pride ourselves on staying on the front lines of technology offerings while always keeping our service on point.
What is Journey looking for in this role?
We are looking for someone that loves to provide amazing service, has experience and understands the nuts and bolts of payroll. This individual needs to know that being efficient and positive is a key component to making any team great!
What will you do in this role?
- The Payroll Specialist is the primary point of contact for our clients running payroll, and must always be on their “A” game.
- This role requires you to be knowledgeable of all Journey service offerings, and an expert in payroll.
- You will report to the Payroll Operations Manager and will be responsible for running payroll for Journey clients.
What are the required skills needed for this position?
- This position requires superior client service skills, close attention to detail, strong communication skills - both written and oral, strong interpersonal skills, and amazing teamwork.
- Experience in the payroll industry
- Team player that surpasses personal goals, while cheering others on as well
- Quick learner on technology offerings
- Understands strong customer service must be combined with great efficiencies
- Has the confidence and team spirit to not let their personal ego take over the team
- A- quality is not what Journey stands for and we want members who only want to bring their A+ level attitude and results
- Must be awesome!
*** Please let us know how you would be an awesome addition to our team
What is the compensation package and benefits offered for this role?
- 100% paid health insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- You +1 receive paid vacations as a thank you for your loyalty and hard work on your 1st, 2nd, 5th, 7th, 10th and every 2-3 year anniversary after that.
- Masseuse is brought in monthly for massages
- Rotating 4-5 day work week
- Snacks are always provided
- Hourly Compensation
*** Depends on Experience - Please provide compensation history and requirements to be considered for this position.)
and much more…