Are you looking to be a bigger part of something?
If yes, Journey may be a great fit for you.
Who is Journey Employer Solutions?
Journey is a leading payroll provider and has been named in the TOP 100 fastest growing companies in Northern Colorado, which has led to the opening and push for the same, if not better, success in Arizona.
Journey has received these awards by providing the combination of strong technology, leading customer service, and a team environment second to none. Our target market consists of employers between 1-1,000 employees that are looking for a better solution for their payroll needs. Journey is also much more than just payroll. We pride ourselves on staying on the front lines of technology offerings, while always keeping our service on point.
What is Journey looking for in a Payroll Account Manager?
We are looking for someone that loves to provide amazing service, has experience and understands the nuts and bolts of payroll. This individual needs to know that being efficient and positive is a key component to making any team great!
What will you do as a Payroll Account Manager?
- The Payroll Account Manager is the primary point of contact for our clients running payroll.
- This role is responsible for implementing and training new Journey clients.
- Required to become knowledgeable of all Journey service offerings, and an expert in payroll.
- Reports to the Executive Vice President.
What are the required skills needed for this position?
- This position requires superior client service skills, close attention to detail, excellent communication, strong interpersonal skills, and being a team player.
- Experience from the payroll industry
- Quick learner on technology offerings
- Must be awesome!
What is the compensation package and benefits offered for this role?
- 100% paid employee health insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Anniversary trips
- Hourly Compensation – Based on Experience